12.4.08

I'm done apologizing...

for the slippages of blogging...hell it is, what it is. To apologize would indicate that I am wrong for something that I knowingly did and that is truly not the case.  GUILT BE GONE - AINT NO MORE ROOM HERE FOR YOU!

SO...all I can do is highlight the stuff that I would've normally blogged about:

  • Xanbaby momma is still here and we have had a couple of blow-ups - nothing that we could not talk about later on though.
  • ADDfriend #1 is moving to my little TOWN....I'm happy and excited but don't want her to feel guilty for leaving her sick sister.
  • MY MOM DROPPED A BOMB ON ME - SHE IS MOVING BACK HERE!!! While normally that would be welcomed, it was such short notice that I have to believe that something else is going on...hmmm
  • I'm finishing up this semester, still maintaining my Deans list status (just barely).
  • On the outs with the mother of G-baby Zoe...whatever - she will need me before I need her.
  • I've been working as a Trial Assistant for a Judge - part time to complete my Internship requirement and the stupidity of people nowadays just blows my mind. Dr. .P.H.IL said that "common sense was making a comeback", but shit-I can't tell.
  • ummm Lil Sissy and I are only speaking by text or e-mail (wait, did I tell you that I only found that my niece is/has been MARRIED for 2 years - to a thug in prison) because they needed me to do her taxes and I HAD TO KNOW...I'm so over them both, its not even funny.
  • ADDson#3 took his ACT test today and he realized all the school is NOT teaching him...now he is all fired up about it...blah, blah, go ahead start a revolution, march or sit-in...good luck with that!

Those are the highlights...see nothing much to discuss!

A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

CHA CHA said...

Glad to see you are well...also good to hear that you are at least partially communicating with your sister..ttyl