5.5.08

Now where was I??/

Oh yeah...so my mother moved back to town from Cali and has given me a weeks notice. I shoot off a flaming e-mail about how unfair it is to disregard my schedule or my "to do" lists (yes I said its not fair and stomped off)...my sister paid $3500, plus her hours of labor getting my mom the fuck out of there and now I'm ready to rob a bank to send her back. Although she said that she completely understood that I had a life and she really didn't understand how her move here was causing me so much stress and worry. She has friends that are willing to help her get situated, blah, blah...WHERE THE FUCK WERE THOSE DAMN FRIENDS WHEN I GOT A CALL ON SUNDAY MORNING @ 9 AM ASKING ME TO DRIVE TWO HOURS TO PICK HER UP!!!!!

to add insult to injury, SHE had an attitude all the way home, because I let her ass have it on the phone about springin shit on me...so I bumped my Gospel music (hoping to get an attitude adjustment), but then when we pull up to my house, I call ADDson#3 to come get his grandmothers bags out of my trunk and she says to him "go get my garage opener, my house key and my car keys" (like she too pissed to enter my home)...ADDson# looks at me, I say "do it" and I drove off to fill my car up (60 damn dollars that she did not have a dime on) and wash my cadi from all the highway debris...OH SO NOW you wanna go find your friends...OK deuces@!

That was yesterday...

Also lilsissy text me last night asking if ADDson#1 had A.A.A.. because he blew a tire out on Fri night and they were gonna get his car towed to replace the tire...WTF? why does he need to have his car towed to replace a tire???? This is truly a case of having too much damn money!!! Here's a thought...remove the bad tire, place SPARE on and drive to the shop!!!! or remove tire and take tire to the shop...I swear I thought Commonsense was making a comeback, but obviously NOT~

No comments: